2009年1月21日星期三

A new term

After the winter holiday, a new term begin. Due to my last term test result, I felt I haven't got a good results. Therefore, I decided I will do my best in the next term. I consider I could manage the skills for next course.
In addition, last term I got some friends on my class. They are very friendly and kindly, when you have some difficult problems, they are very happy to help you to solve them. So I hope I could make more friends in the new term, because friend is the only one who can really help you about English. Over the weekend, I like to play on the computer and surfing the Internet. Sometimes I spend time with my friends, we will go shopping or just have dinner together. For new term I will take part in sports club, I want to do some sports when I have free time, such as swimming, running and so on. Thus, I could make myself more health than before.
Overall, I wish in the new term I will study very hard and improve my English level as soon as I can.

1 条评论:

Dan 说...

Have you thought about joining the university fitness club/gym?